Careers at SMB
Job satisfaction and more
The knowledge of our employees, their experience and their commitment are the most important foundations for the success of the owner-managed SMB Group.
Therefore, we at the SMB Group value respectful and friendly interaction with one another. Goals can only be achieved together.
Benefits at SMB
- Family-friendly working hours and flexitime arrangements
- Friendly and collegial corporate culture
- Long bank holiday weekend arrangements and thus creation of a “6th holiday week”
- Motivating work environment in which positive and constructive feedback is a matter of course
- Part-time and home working opportunities
- Team events, family celebrations and other joint activities
Workplace Health Promotion
Health and eye examination
Health protection and accident prevention are top priorities
Participation in the company’s success
Oasis of well-being at work
Fresh fruit and free drinks
Flexible working hours and flexitime
Part-time and home working opportunities
Initial and continuing education
Free parking and good public accessibility
Family celebrations and other joint activities
Group supplementary health insurance
We endeavour to help employees who want to develop and develop their strengths in other positions or areas of responsibility. Therefore, we offer a variety of subject-specific training and further education as well as further education in the field of social skills (e.g. rhetoric, negotiation training, conflict management, team training).
Careers at SMB Group
The career opportunities at the SMB Group are just as varied as our projects. Regardless of whether you are a graduate, apprentice, junior, trained specialist, career changer or experienced professional – the SMB Group offers excellent entry opportunities with long-term perspectives.