We want to build a Europe-wide, stable and crisis-resistant network of companies in which it is possible to implement fair and friendly ecologically justifiable projects for the benefit of people and nature.
We want to secure a healthy economic basis through long-term and fair customer and supplier relationships.
As a plant manufacturer, our vision is to work with our customers to implement innovations that promote efficient, environmentally-friendly processes,while protecting natural resources as much as possible.
The SMB Group works according to its own core values of fairness, openness and reliability. The company focuses on treating nature and resources with respect and care.
In order to guarantee our employees the highest level of protection, health protection and accident prevention have top priority in the company.
All employees of the SMB Group should feel comfortable in the company and thus enjoy the implementation of projects and at work.
- Increasing our learning speed as a reaction to a fast-moving time with increasingly complex challenges through the use of new learning techniques
- Adherence to deadlines, flexibility and professional competence for our customers through optimized processes and professional training
- Personal development by creating an environment where feedback and constant reviews are mandatory
- Freedom in everyday life for creativity through the intelligent use of efficient methods and optimised tools
- Healthy performance principle, taking work-life balance into account, high safety standards through SCC and ongoing awareness-raising
- Long-term investment policy in line with our goals by reinvesting the profits generated
All employees are responsible for the implementation and the management guarantees the framework conditions.
Our mission statement can be viewed in the download area under “Folder” or directly here.
Code of conduct
SMB Holding GmbH has adopted this Code of Ethics to ensure fair and ethically correct business conduct in all areas. We want to develop trust in personal and business relationships through honest and non-offensive behaviour and ensure that we do not unfairly favour or disadvantage anyone in the course of our work.
This code is intended to help ensure that we exemplify an attitude of appreciation and mutual trust for all of our business partners and employees.
The entire Code of Conduct can be viewed in the download area under “Folder” or directly here.
Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)
For us, safety is not just a slogan, but is effectively practised in the company and on all construction sites through our safety management system (QSM system). All of our construction sites are thoroughly evaluated for hazards before the start of the project in order to rule out risk factors at this stage. In order to minimise the risk of accidents, safety specialists and safety officers are trained and deployed. The management successfully introduced the SCC safety management system (safety certificate for contractors) as early as July 2001 with the aim of bringing all issues relating to safety, health and environmental protection to a precisely defined and recognised standard.
The high standards of quality and safety enable the entire SMB Group to anticipate challenges, develop solutions and implement them together with customers.
Qualifications of our company
- ISO 9001:2015
- SCC**/SCCP:2011 (Safety Certificate Contractors)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system
- AD2000 data sheet HP0 / HP100R, TRD 201 and EN ISO 3834-2 in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU
- Welding procedure tests according to EN ISO 15614-1 and AD2000 HP2/1
- Welding of steel structures according to EN 1090-1:2012-02 + AC 2010; EXC 3
- Specialist company according to WHG (AwSV)
- Authorisation for re-marking by TÜV Austria
Quality and safety management
SMB’s quality and safety management system (QSM system) is process-related. Detailed process descriptions regulate the key processes and the system-maintaining processes in the company. Key processes include all direct, internal measures aimed at customer satisfaction.
The entire SMB quality policy can be viewed in the download area under “Folder” or directly here.
All certificates are available for download on the download page.